Trade shows are the best way of reaching new customers, prospects and even employees. The best trade shows in the UK are where you can showcase your products to thousands of people who attend these events every year. If you have a business, it is essential that you participate in these events because they can give you an opportunity to create awareness about your brand which will help increase sales and expand your client base. In this article, we will provide some tips on how to select the best trade shows from hundreds available in the UK today.
10times.com is a great place to find the best trade shows in the UK.
10times.com is the world’s largest events aggregator and one of the best places to find trade shows in the UK. The site is easy to navigate, with a straightforward search bar on top of its homepage where you can type in your product category and location to find what you need.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by all of the options presented by 10times.com’s search engine, then don’t worry — you can use their filter options instead. You’ll be able to narrow down your results according to conference size or the number of exhibitors — or even whether it takes place indoors or outdoors!
You can also check reviews from past attendees who have attended these events before and see what they thought about them before deciding whether or not this particular trade show is worth attending for yourself!
Top 5 tips to select the best trade show
In order to ensure you get maximum exposure and make the most of your investment, here are some tips to follow when selecting a trade show:
- Choose a trade show that is relevant to your business. The best way to do this is by looking at similar companies who have already participated in the same event and seeing what they did well, what they would improve on if given another opportunity, and how much revenue they generated from their participation;
- Choose a trade show that is relevant to your target audience. It’s important that you understand who your target customer base is so you can choose where they go while researching the different events available in their area or country;
- Look at the reputation of the trade show and online reviews. If there are any negative reviews online about peoples’ past experiences, this could be a potential loss of sales as the entire experience is of value to consumers, and often affects their buying habit;
- Choose a trade show with a high visitor profile, exhibitor profile, and a high number of potential customers or partners. This will give you the best chance to reach your target market and make connections that can lead to sales or partnerships;
- Be aware of the cost of exhibiting or participating in the trade show. If it is too expensive, try to partner with someone in the same industry selling a different product to share the cost. This can help you reduce your expenses and still have a presence at the trade show.
Top 5 tips things to do before participating in a trade show
- Set clear goals. You should know what you want from this trade show. Do you need to raise awareness about your company? Expand your product line? Generate leads for new business? Or, are you trying to get information about a particular market or technology that might help with future product development?
- Planning is key. Using checklists can be helpful in making sure you don’t forget anything important before attending a trade show. Make sure you bring all the materials and equipment necessary for the event such as brochures, catalogues, banners etc. Also, make sure that those who will be going with you have been well trained on how to answer questions from potential customers or clients at the event.
- Prepare marketing materials and gifts to offer visitors. In order for people to remember your brand after attending a trade show, it is essential that all attendees receive something when they visit your booth — whether it’s an information sheet or sample products/services; consider giving away something valuable like branded pens/caps etc., so they keep coming back! The most ingenious companies would offer participants to leave their business cards to enter a draw to win prizes such as Champagne bottles or gift boxes.
- Do your own research to see who is attending and do not hesitate to contact people before the trade show to inform them you will be participating in the event and you would like to meet them. Also, look at any networking events available and register for them. See if there is an opportunity to be a speaker at one of the events organised during the trade show to catch attention
- Engage on social media: talk about your participation but also engage with the organisers and other participants by using the relevant event’s hashtags and social media.
Focus on 5 major UK trade shows
If you’re looking for trade shows to attend in the UK, here are five that are definitely worth checking out.
- IOET Tech Expo Global is one of the largest technology trade shows in the country. The show is held at London Olympia in December, tickets start from GBP 0 to GBP 1,199. More information could be found on the organiser’s website: https://www.iottechexpo.com/global/home/exhibitor-line/
- Pure London is one of the largest fashion trade shows in the UK. It takes place twice a year. The next event is from the 17th of July 2022 to the 19th of July 2022 at London Olympia. Free tickets could be booked at the following link: https://www.purelondon.com/visitor-registration
- Spring Fair Birmingham is one of the largest home and gift trade shows in the UK. It takes place in February and is open to both trade visitors and the general public. The next event is in February 2023. More information could be found on their website: https://www.springfair.com/about
- The Business Show is one of the largest business-to-business trade shows in the UK. It takes place in London and is open to both trade visitors and the general public. The next edition will be on the 16th and the 17th of November 2022. Free tickets could be found on the following link: https://www.greatbritishbusinessshow.co.uk/
- Finally, the International Food & Drink Event (IFE) is one of the largest food and drink trade shows in the UK. It takes place in London and is open to both trade visitors and the general public. The next edition will take place from the 20th to the 23rd of March at Excel London. Go to their website for more information: https://www.ife.co.uk/
If you are looking to attend a trade show, then the UK has many events that you can choose from. The most important thing is to do your research and find the trade shows that fit your needs best. This way you will be able to make an informed decision about which events are right for your business.
Did you know that operviser ltd can help you select the most relevant trade shows for your business and facilitate your participation? For more information contact our team at email@example.com.